Volunteer Needs at JCAST Chicago:
We’re looking for dedicated volunteers in the following areas:
· Fundraising Research and Grantwriting – Using library-based research, investigating organizations that fund Jewish groups and/or anti-trafficking work. Also, documenting what JCAST does, and how JCAST is effecting social change.
· Organizational Outreach – Speaking with prospective groups regarding educational programming for them
· Speaking to Groups (we will train) – Utilizing JCAST’s Powerpoint presentation, speaking with groups regarding sex trafficking, including prevention and advocacy action steps
· Hosting a Coffee – Gathering friends or colleagues to learn about sex trafficking and what we can do about it
· Community Events Representative – Overseeing a table with JCAST materials at community-wide events; interacting with prospective volunteers
· Resource Coordination – Organizing, overseeing, and arranging for printing of JCAST materials; may include tracking loaned Trafficked Teen figures
· Administration – Detail-oriented information tracking on Excel computer spreadsheets
If you are interested in volunteering, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.